Your Wilson Libraries
The Wilson Libraries are a place for teachers to...
- Find a collaborative teaching partner (your teacher-librarian)
Have a LibGuide like this made for your class or project
What Teachers Should Know about Wilson Libraries:
- Collaborate with your teacher-librarian on lesson plans (with or w/o technology)
- Bring classes for materials, databases, and projects
Send individual students (when available)
- Request materials from other schools
- Learn about or troubleshoot technology related items
Work or hang out during your planning period
Sign up to use the library space for meetings, groups, etc.